Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Another Reunion in New York




Another Sacred Heart Reunion took place tonight at Telepan's on 69th street, New York. Mary, also known as "Mecko" is someone I have not seen for THIRTY years! I was afraid I would not recognize her but amazingly, she has not changed a bit. Sach, whom I have not seen since college also looked exactly the same...Don't they age? The darling baby here is Mecko's son Ryan, 1 year and four months old. Isn't he cute? Sach and I spent hours in front of easels in highschool because we both believed we will become artists someday. I chose a different path but she also chose to become an executive at a major IT company. When I asked her, "Why?Why? Why?" Her answer was, "Technology is really creative." Wow, that is one new perspective. Well, it was a wonderful evening and time flew as we talked about our lives, gossiped about who is divorcing who, and shared information on good dermatologists and masseuses in New York.Next time, I hope Nancy and Marina can join!

No comments: