Sunday, January 14, 2007

An Enlightening Birthday with my two Osana-najimis



Who did I spend my birthday with? My two osana-najimis I've known for the longest time, G and A. G is a succesful lawyer striving to someday become the kind of carefree man who doesn't give a damn about what people think, and have the guts to do the most outrageous thing at a Chinese restaurant(The photos of G got censored so they're removed...). A is "the caring mother" and the only person in this world who will bawl me out for hours and I shall actually listen to.

Finding me depressed because of a particular painful incident, they left me with one memorable gift of "an intense session" to remind me of my self-centeredness. The "heated discussion" continued till this morning. G pointed out to me with the tone of the wise Yoda, that I am lucky to have friends who care deeply about my happiness. So guys, I may have sounded really stubborn and ungrateful, but I deeply appreciate what you had to say. So thanks, I am really lucky to have you both as my osana-najimis. I really mean it. And thank you for understanding and accepting me for who I am...the eldest child and the uncontrollable one.

No comments: